It would seem that Rosie the Rescue Cat identifies as more canine than kitty. Hey, if you were raised around all of those floofs, you might think you were one too! And if our pets can be so accepting, why can’t we?
You may also like
October 20, 2016
October 19, 2016
October 18, 2016
About the author
Editor for @DogCoutureCNTRY | Love my outdoors yoga | Family, friends and of course puppies dogs. Go figure! social media geek at heart community manager. Follow @JessicaGoldb
Around the Web
- The Latest: NC woman arrested after sheltering animals
- ‘Dog the Bounty Hunter’ returning to Jackson with plan to curb drug addiction
- Wayne County woman arrested after helping animals survive Florence
- 8 Most Dog Friendly Hotels and Hotel Chains in the U.S.
- Loving Dog Welcomes Sick Brother to the Family in Most Adorable Way