It would seem that Rosie the Rescue Cat identifies as more canine than kitty. Hey, if you were raised around all of those floofs, you might think you were one too! And if our pets can be so accepting, why can’t we?
You may also like
About the author
Editor for @DogCoutureCNTRY | Love my outdoors yoga | Family, friends and of course puppies dogs. Go figure! social media geek at heart community manager. Follow @JessicaGoldb
Around the Web
- Oregon Dog-Lover Smashed Window to Save Dog Dying Inside a Hot Car
- How To Keep Your Puppies Out Of Trouble With The Carlson Portable Pet Pen
- Helping Dogs That Become Stressed When Guests Visit
- 125-Pound, Drooling, Snoring, Gassy Mastiff Wins Top Honors as ‘World’s Ugliest Dog’
- Celebrity Dog Owner Review: Have We Found the Perfect Dog Walking Coat?