It would seem that Rosie the Rescue Cat identifies as more canine than kitty. Hey, if you were raised around all of those floofs, you might think you were one too! And if our pets can be so accepting, why can’t we?
You may also like
October 20, 2016
October 19, 2016
October 18, 2016
About the author
Editor for @DogCoutureCNTRY | Love my outdoors yoga | Family, friends and of course puppies dogs. Go figure! social media geek at heart community manager. Follow @JessicaGoldb
Around the Web
- Meet the dogs of Chernobyl: These Wild Animals Are Up For Adoption
- Why so many women now say they’d rather hang with their dog than their lover
- A stray dog who went to the rescue of an injured cyclist when he fell off his mountain bike has been adopted after being hailed a hero.
- 12 Reasons Why Senior Dogs Are Better Than Puppies
- The Vet’s Guide on DNA Tests for Dogs