The 24-year-old was hanging out at her friend’s house when a dog bit her, and she immediately blacked out, waking up in the ER.
“I don’t remember anything,” Weckesser says in this exclusive clip from Wednesday’s episode of Botched.
Another friend of Weckesser’s, who was also there that day, says that she quickly jumped into action.
“I was in the bathroom when the bite actually happened,” she says. “So I go out there, and my friend’s face is missing, so I started flipping out. I called 911, and the ambulance came, they gave me the part of her face, and put it on ice in the ambulance. She didn’t pass out, but she was in shock.”
At the hospital, Weckesser’s friend handed the…