Dog dies of heat in parked vehicle as man overdoses on drugs

A parking lot overdose claimed the life of a man and extreme heat exposure killed his dog, police discovered Friday morning at a parking lot in Wilmington, North Carolina.

The 28-year-old man and his large dog were both found dead in a vehicle on Friday morning, Wilmington police said in a release.

Police found drugs, needles and other paraphernalia in…

About the author

Jessica Goldberg

Jessica Goldberg

Editor for @DogCoutureCNTRY | Love my outdoors yoga | Family, friends and of course puppies dogs. Go figure! social media geek at heart community manager. Follow @JessicaGoldb

Around the Web

Follow Me

Free Email Updates
Get the latest content first.
We respect your privacy.

Get the latest doggie content first!

Dog Couture Country is powered by the ContentQube Network, a technology.

We respect your privacy. By subscribing you agree to our Privacy Policy. Please add to ensure inbox delivery!